Monday, May 19, 2008

The Color Purple!



I love my rhododendron bushes! We planted these the first year moved in (after cutting down and removing a ton of overgrown yucky stuff). Each year the bushes get more lovely! I did have to prune some out of the the one pictured on the left....ice damage.

Today brought more rain. It is gloomy and miserable....fits my mood. Although Snickers and I did get a nice, long walk in prior to the precipitation. She is such a bitch....14 pounds of sheer terror! lol Every dog we passed got growled and barked at. She SO takes after me, except I weigh WAY more that 14 pounds and I growl and bark at people.

Hope your day is bright and sunny.....and warm!!!!!

3 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

No, my day is rainy, cold and gloomy now too! :(
Those flowers sure are lovely! Can't wait till ours bloom...I'm having flower-envy.

Suzanne said...

Well I think you are safe as long as you don't start biting people!

Belinda said...

beautiful rodendendron, and i really love the poppies pic