Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brrrrrr.....


I love Fall! I love the crisp, cool air, crunchy leaves and bright sunny mornings. I was lookin' hot this morning in my bus stop attire: black yoga pant, cozy hoodie and my beloved sock monkey slippers. Dont' forget the pony tail and cup of coffee. I am sure the kids were mortified that I wore sock monkey slippers to the bus stop, but that is one of the joys of cold weather. And these days, I have to find those simple joys where I can.

Tomorrow, the boys and I are going to Apple Works. I have never been....but the boys have. I think we'll make apple crisp in the evening (sgar-free of course).

Highlights O' The Past Few Days...
  • Venti S.F. Caramel Soy Latte....yumm-alicious!
  • Sleep (I just love my cozy bed with tons of fluffy pillows....next purchase: a feather bed topper!!!!!!!)
  • Hugs from Alex and snuggles from Scotty (what would I do w/o those adorable boys?!?!??!)

5 comments:

Diana said...

Appleworks is fun. We usually go every year. It is a pretty drive and love those Honey Crisp apples:)
I did get $30 worth from Bushs..lol

Suzanne said...

I can just envision you in your bus attire....do you have a morning next week to meet at starbucks??

Diane said...

I can do Wednesday, Thursday or Friday! Your choice! Yummy!

Suzanne said...

How about Thursday after the kids go off at the standalone one on National? Say 8ish?? Send me a note.

Suzanne said...

I need to take a rain check for Thurs. Maggie still isn't well ~ I will be in touch.