Sunday, October 19, 2008

Things That Don't Suck

After spending an entire day in tears I am exhausted and look like shit! I'm sick of feeling like this.....so I thought it was time to make a list of things that don't suck.

1. My adorable and super great kids. Not only will they still snuggle with Mom, but they are such fun to take places and so well behaved (99.9% of the time).
2. Friends...what would I do without your kindness?!?
3. Kathy's blog....always full of insight and humor!
4. S.F. caramel soy lattes.
5. The dinner table scene from Talladega Nights (soooo very wrong ya gotta love it!)
6. Books...what a great way to escape.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to add to and/or change this list at any time, without any notice - so there!

2 comments:

Diana said...

You forgot the fall festival:)
lol
See you FRIDAY with bells on!!!!

Anonymous said...

Everybody has a right to look like shit sometimes. But looking at your list things aren't all that bad. Look on the positive side always.

AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/