Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sleep At Last!

Wow...it's amazing how ya feel after getting a really good night of sleep. And of course follow it up with some morning java. Despite the overcast morn' I am feeling pretty good....for now. WARNING!!!! Mood subject to change without warning! lol

I made a pretty amazing meal on Sunday night at work (if i do say so myself). I sauteed (sp?) chicken in seasoned olive oil, added steamed broccoli and cauliflower and placed it atop a bed of pesto laced fettuccine. Yum!

I am into coming up with inexpensive meal ideas since I am now supporting 2 boys on my meager salary. Their favorite is something similar to the above concoction, but with ramen noodles and sugar snap pea stir fry. Inexpensive AND healthy! I have decided to become a ramen noodle connoisseur. lol How can you go wrong with a product that costs 10 cents!?!?!? Do you have inexpensive meal ideas? Please share!

2 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

One word: SPAM!

Spam burgers, spam stir fry, spam sammiches, spam pot pie, taters and spam, spam with velveeta, spam a la mode, spam omlettes, spam casserole, fried spam, broiled spam, grilled spam, macaroni and spam, spam and waffles, spam smoothies, spam-a-lam-a ding-dongs, spamalot, wham-bam-thank-you-spam...

Diana said...

I do a chicken thing with ramen noodles that is do good.