Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Break In The Action

For 90 days we are in transition (and I am sure there is more drama to come...there always is). We were awarded our divorce, I get my maiden name back but we still have some issues on the table....mostly custody which was not something we were truly fighting about. Due to some unwise choices by "him," the judge has awarded me sole physical custody with the minimum visitation. What a change to our lives. I am hopeful that during this time the right choices for our kids can be made by "him" and we can get back to our original plan for the kids.

Things That Don't Suck

*Karma

*Baking peanut butter cookies with Scotty

*Waking up to the sound of the laughter of my children

*My dad and his help with some "man-stuff" around the homestead...lol I just don't get the whole wall anchor thingies.

*Storage units....gotta move some o' the clutter!

*Wii cow racing & bowling....funfunfun!

4 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Karma...of course...didn't I tell you?!?
I hope he gets a clue.
I was waiting for your call Thursday and thinking of you, my cell phone has been dead and I'm too lazy to re-charge. I'm going to call you tonight....I hope you'll have time to talk.
Yay for Daddy (yours, of course...I love him too!)!

Diana said...

Call me anytime..Please let me know what we can do..Hank is home (24 long hours a day) and can help with ANYTHING you need done...well not everything..lol
Hugs

Julie said...

Good for you for keeping your chin up and being a great mom to your kiddos!!

Suzanne said...

I agree Karma is a BITCH isn't it?? Give me a call if you need anything.