Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Art of Planning!

I am sooooo excited! Kathy R. discovered that we share the same week for Spring Break! So the boys and I are going to visit the Riddles! I am already making mental plans....request time off, best travel routes, how to fill ten and a half hours for the kids w/o having to leave them at a rest stop.....etc! I am thrilled to be able to spend a whole week with my favorite crack-ho! My dad may also come along and spend the week with my brother who lives about 30 minutes away from Kathy. That would be such fun to share our travels with my dad! He is a blast!

Kathy.....get the guest room ready! Stock up on wine, coffee and snackage! lol Greg may not survive this visit! Has he considered moving into a hotel for the week? ;-)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

It sounds to me like Greg may be best off planning a business trip that week. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL time...I know you will.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Wine--check
Coffee--check
Excedrin--check
Vodka--check
Margarita mix--check
tums--check
tequila--check
Limes--check
kaopectate--check
poise pads--check
get rid of husband--.........