Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sick....sick....sick



It finally caught up with me....illness! I think every sort of illness has been floating around the past few months and this one caught up with me. Fever, cold and chest congestion. Yuck! At least I'm not puking!

One plus to being sick is that I can get caught up on all of the TV I have had to TiVo. Ellen, Intervention ( it's sad to see how low people's lives become...makes me feel SO normal!), and a few others. It's pitiful though....I have a little table set up beside my "new home"...otherwise known as the recliner. The illness paraphernalia consists of all sorts of cold medicine for daytime AND night time, tissues, thermometer, a glass for Diet Pepsi, a BIG travel mug for tea (the favorite seems to be Celestial Seasonings Blueberry), Tylenol, laptop, magazines, sugar-free Ricola, notepad and pens, hand sanitizer, Chapstick and magazines. I am a high maintenance sick person so it seems.

But I guess my current condition fits the weather....gloomy, misty, foggy, rainy, cool, and just yucky! There is no sunshine to heat up my greenhouse. I think I would benefit from a dose of greenhouse heat! Or a trip to FL. Maybe I should finagle an invitation from my dad. Mr. RV says it's in the 80's, sunny and just perfect! Kathy, you can join me! You need some warmth and sunshine too! lol

2 comments:

Diana said...

I hope you are feeling better SOON. I have blew my nose and coughed ALL week. Florida sounds FUN..(can I come too:)

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Poor chickie...hope you're feeling better now! Florida sure sounds good about right now...I DO need the warmth!