Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday Stamper Challenge - Bookmark


Yes, I think my creative mojo may have resurfaced. Let's hope it sticks around for more than a few hours. Deep introspection and facing some ugly truths may have something to do with finding the key to unlock this slump.

For this bookmark, I cut down a large, manila shipping tag, stamped the images using Colorbox Chalk inks. I love the soft and melty look those give. I edged the bookmark with mossy green glittery embossing powder and topped it off with twine and glass beads.

20 comments:

Claudette said...

love the bead work on this bookmark

Paula J Atkinson said...

Perfect design for those holiday reads.Even better if you get to taek a book to the beach.

Planète said...

Beautiful bookmark !

Andrea, said...

beautiful, love the bead work

Sandy said...

Wonderful piece. Great design.

Femmy said...

looks great, love the beadwork!

filetta said...

It's a very beautiful bookmark, lovely

Isabelle Norris said...

great bookmark :)

Rosie said...

This is a stunner - the ideal summer bookmark! Beautiful beads!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

your bookmark is beautifully designed

Hermine said...

Beautiful,love the colours and breads.

johanna said...

beautiful! love the beads, too.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Lovely bookmark...love all the beads on top.

Barbara said...

Good thinking about the seashells that is where I do a lot of reading.

Diana said...

I love it:)
Send some of that MoJo my way:)

vintage wil said...

prachtige boekenlegger heb je
gemaakt schitterende kleuren!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a fantastic bookmark.
http://barnie.wordpress.com/

Christa said...

Beautiful and I love those beads!

Gillian .... said...

Gorgeous colours,stamps and love the glass beads!

Maggie Ann said...

Lovely and I love the beads...