Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Latte "Addiction"


I am such a fan of Starbuck's Lattes....hot and cold....as most of you know. And I have perfected (at least in my opinion) the art of the home-latte. I have quite a collection of sugar-free flavored syrups and have experimented with a few for the cold version of my latest obsession. White Chocolate...yuck. Kahlua....not bad. Mocha is still my favorite. I do have a "peppermint patty" flavored syrup to try, although the color is vivid green and will look nasty in a clear cup. I know....don't judge a book by its cover.....but eeeew! I have a hard enough time eating or drinking blue things...can you imagine sludge-green?!? I will give it a try and let you know how it turns out.

BTW.....I made another book cover last night. CUTE! I tweaked the original design a bit. It still needs more tweaking to make me happy, but it sure is adorable and crafty!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I am coming over some day and you are making me one..I need to find one I like;)
Call me anytime..Glad to see you are UPDATING your blog..
Hugs

Suzanne said...

Ohhhhhh I LOVE a good latte! We will have to have one and catch up soon.

Diane said...

Oooohhhhh.....we will have to have a Latte Partte...lol.