Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Changes and more changes!

It seems our lives are always in a state of flux. Not that change has to be a bad thing. We have been very busy with house improvements....mostly cosmetic; paint, patching, reorganizing, packing. We are busy with my crazy work schedule; I am working as much OT as I can. Basket ball takes up 4-5 days each week. We have decided to take a break from indoor soccer this winter. My work partner, Scott G., may be relocating to the Boulder area. It is a great opportunity for him...and gives me a great place to visit. Dad is in FL for the winter. But the boys and I will be visiting for Thanksgiving. We found a great apartment for when we are ready to move. So things have a way of working themselves out.

4 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I have been thinking of you and hoping things are okay. Sounds like you're doing as well as can be expected and the boys too. Glad you found a place! Call or email me soon, please!!

Diana said...

Where...
I am glad you are getting your life back on track:)
You sound GREAT!!!

Julie said...

Those are some big changes! I hope you are doing ok through all of this. Let me know if you need anything (seriously!)

Suzanne said...

Wow...you have been busy. Sounds like things are working out in such a difficult situation. We still need to meet for a latte one day....maybe a Friday for lunch??