Thursday, January 29, 2009

7 Days and Counting

Wow...November was the last time I posted. Lazy, preoccupied and just damned tired and fed up! A few updates on my daily/weekly routine (I am one exciting chick!) And yes, in 7 days I will be a single mom...wild and free...poor and desperate! lmao
  • Sunday - sleep all day after dropping the kids off to Paul (and his girlfriend and her daughter - talk about FUN!) Then work all night (obsess about the fact that there is part-time live-in girlfriend in my husband's bed).
  • Monday - sleep all day then work all night (and obsess about the fact that some chick has her clothing in MY closet in MY house).
  • Tuesday - sleep all day and then work all night (still obsessing). Some excitement this past Tuesday though....I gave myself a concussion! My blood sugar plummeted and I passed out face first (or probably head first) onto my floor. I should have suspected something was amiss when I was feeling "blurry" while talking to Diana. She probably thought I was on crack.
At this point you are saying to yourself...."Wow! How does that bitch stand all the excitement!"

  • Wednesday - sleep until bus-time then spend the afternoon and evening with the loves of my life...the boys! Basketball in the evenings and praying that Paul won't show up with his girlfriend and the kid. He actually planned to this week....how humiliating would THAT be?!?!?! But since a power greater than myself saw to it that school was canceled there was no game and no humiliation. PHEEEEEW!
  • Thursday - get the kids to school and party like a wild woman at the Laundromat. I know...I sure know how to have a good time. No school again.
  • Friday - kids off to school and then housework and playing catch-up with all of the things I've neglected to do all week. And of course try to squeeze in a nap (my NEW favorite hobby). And I just saw there also is no school tomorrow!
  • Saturday - every other Sat. I get to spend with my boys. On the off Saturdays I sleep.
On a bright note, I talked with my dear Kathy R. I whined about my life while interrupting her family's dinner. It was probably a downer for them, but can you believe it....the 'ho made me laugh.....and laugh hard! Boy, did I need that!!!!! We decided I may need to post some pics on our blogs.....we are soooooo naughty (please don't ask). So a HUMONGOUS "thank you" to Kathy! Love ya, ya 'ho!

4 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Happy Birthday, Ho. I'm going to call you soon. Must have some coffee and crack first though.
Love you!!!
Oh, and the "Word Verification" for this comment is: HEOGYNA! Makes me think, "Definition: a hero's vagina." Or maybe some Pokemon thing?

Diana said...

Happy Birthday and I hope this is a great year in your life. As I said this week. LETS GO OUT!!!! You pick the time...I am meeting some friends next Friday night at CB so if you can make it please come..Hank can watch ALL the boys:)
Keeping up with KATHY..My word verification is "sheust" which I think means SHIT in German:)
Well I must have typed it WRONG as it is now ansinnes which is a Anus in German...

Suzanne said...

Hope you have a great birthday! Here's to hoping this year brings you many blessings and some happiness. You SO deserve it.

Bacardi Mama said...

Happy Birthday Diane and I hope this new year brings you many good things.