Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Great Escape






Be it ever so short, we DID have our great escape to The Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Oh....right next to King's Island. The kids LOVED it! We got a great deal on a "gamer's package". Both boys got a free wand, free quests to do, pizza, drinks and free breakfast! The room was adorable.....Wolf Den. They had bunk beds and their own flat screen TV (as Alex pointed out). I have a bit of an aversion to water parks....gross! So I spent allot of relaxation time reading, sipping wine and watching the boys (including Paul) play in the water park, arcade and on their quests. We arrived Sunday mid-day and left late afternoon on Monday. The PERFECT amount of time. Any longer and I would have lost my mind. You would not believe how many families from Columbus we ran into.....probably a dozen! Very freaky! I did manage to work an hour+ massage into MY portion of the adventure. It was heavenly...and my first professional one! Wow....I am hooked! I am going to have one per month from here on out! Mama needs some personal attention and relaxation.

No comments: