Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yesterday's Spring Weather




Yesterday was so nice! It was bright and sunny all day....the kids were out playing in the warm Spring air. Today, however, is a different story. It's gloomy, drizzly with a bit of snow mixed in. What's up with that? But while the weather WAS nice, I took a few pics of the lovely crocuses that come up each year under my horrid "gum ball" tree. I thought I would also include one of Snickers, the Cave Dweller. She makes caves or nests out of any blanket she can get a hold of.

We have had a house guest for several nights.....my work partner Scott G. He is renting a house out in the sticks in the middle of a cornfield. It's adorable, but there is one drawback.....his cellar fills with water when it rains allot. And when I say fills....I mean FILLS! He has been w/o heat and water most of the week. It's been nice having him around....the kids adore him!!!! And he always brings wine! lol

3 comments:

Marla said...

Spring is everywhere!!!! Very-very beautiful flowers!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Crocus? What's a crocus? And that green stuff...what the hell? Sunshine, warmth? I'm so confused...

Diana said...

Pretty flowers..I agree on what the heck with the weather. I sooo want SPRING!!!