Friday, March 14, 2008

Technological Breakdown

Notice the lack of photos? Notice the grumpy tone in my post (if not, you will...lol). Last Saturday my phone "mysteriously" died. Thanks to the sweet Verizon-guy Eric, I got a new one (FREE with all of my add-ons) on Tuesday. I still cannot get my Bluetooth to sync. Eric is going to be getting another call. Then on Monday when I got home from work my laptop "mysteriously" crapped out. It won't boot up...there is no display, etc. I still have a ton of warranty left on it, but Dell wants me to jump thru hoops before they will replace it. FINE! I will jump. THEN I want my new frickin' laptop!!!!!

So my now-supposedly peaceful, private, creative zone is causing me a ton of stress. It's pretty and coordinated, but not complete. I think I'll sew valances today....recover from yet another bout with the "flu" (or whatever all of those sick people we transport to the hosp. seem to have).

Sorry for the downer-post. I am just in a funk....and yes, I am taking my happy pills!!!!!! lol "Over-n-out!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is great! I didn't know I could leave a message. I am in a mood too. My car is in the shop - again, Steve is home tearing apart his truck (some mysterious noise no hears but him) and I am driving Matthews Honda (which I wish was mine). Oh, I also have to figure out a way to pay for COLLEGE!!!

Sorry! My mood superceded yours. Back to you now!

Unknown said...

Your blog is great! I didn't know I could leave a message. I am in a mood too. My car is in the shop - again, Steve is home tearing apart his truck (some mysterious noise no hears but him) and I am driving Matthews Honda (which I wish was mine). Oh, I also have to figure out a way to pay for COLLEGE!!!

Sorry! My mood superceded yours. Back to you now!

Unknown said...

Did you get my comment? I can't tell

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Glad your back on. Personally, I am having email troubles! Hmmm...maybe it's a conspiracy!
I'm waiting anxiously to see your lovely craft room...any pics yet????

Suzanne said...

Don't you just hate when things like that happen and cannot be explained. I think we all tend to get crabby and in moods this time of year...enough of the weather, bring on spring. Speaking of that the weather in Columbus today is just like in England...WTF??