Friday, September 5, 2008

Hey! It's Friday!






Silly me! I had forgotten what day it was! OK....you have to check out SARK. She writes the best stuff....feel-good stuff. When I read it, it makes me feel emotionally lighter....happy, even! She has a newsletter that is so fun to read. And she gives lectures all over the country. I so want to go!!!! She just rocks! I think I have 3 of her books....one is a cute little daily activity "motivational" type book. Sometimes I do the activity...sometimes not. Just depends on my mood.

I have not made any ice cream today, but my second freezer bowl arrived yesterday, so I can make protein ice cream for myself and regular custom-made stuff for the kids. I am envisioning gummy worms, sour patch kids, m&m's....you name it, we'll make it! I know....I am totally obsessed. But hey....that's just the kinda girl I am!!!!! ;-)

No comments: