Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Ice Cream Obsession


Yes, the protein ice cream is becoming an obsession. Thankfully, it is very healthy! It contains a minimum of 40 grams of protein. I consider it a meal and my daily protein allowance. Since I have been back to work I've not been eating on a regular schedule and find that by the end of the day I have forgotten to eat a meal. So this kinda covers me. I've made Pistachio, Mixed Berry Cheesecake, Chocolate Peanut Butter cup and Espresso. A lemony one is next on my list. Yummy! I am still keeping up with the lattes though...lol (homemade AND Starbuck's). BTW....did you see the Starbuck's oatmeal????? It looks SO good! I will have to check out the nutritional info on that. How cool would it be to have a latte and delicious oatmeal? WAY!

Soccer is getting ready to begin for Scotty. He has 2 games on Saturday in Indy. We are still awaiting jerseys..the whole club is. What a disaster! But they have been promised for tomorrow night. Cutting it a little close, aren't we??!?!?!??! Alex will have his second game on Sunday. I'll take pictures so you can see the little atheletes in action!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I made my first batch and it was GROSS..I have no idea what I did wrong..I will have to stop by for some protein ice cream lessons:)
Have a FUN soccer weekend!!!

Diane said...

NO WAY! What kind did you make????

2 kids...3 martinis said...

You are so funny with your coffes and ice creams! You go, Girl!
I miss you!! Love to you and those soccer-boys!