Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Still Holding!


This must be some sort of world record....one Starbuck's latte so far this week! Keep in mind, I drink allot of coffee at all hours of the day and night. So for me, this is a gargantuan accomplishment! I am making my own....quite delish! Hot AND cold. Yesterday was an iced s.f.caramel soy latte. A nice change from mocha and vanilla. And the ice cream making is coming along quite nicely....cookies-n-cream this afternoon (s.f. Oreos!) I know...I sound obsessed with lattes and ice cream. But gee Wally, they are so good!

Today's Bright Moments:
  • The weather is gorgeous today...nice a cool....sunny with a slight breeze!
  • I got out my favorite pair of jeans to wear....and they fit just right!
  • Hugs from my wonderfully amazing children!
  • Getting my CPR renewal out of the way (and yes, I passed again and can now go out and continue to save the world....lol)
I had a great quote o' the day from the infamous Bobby Brown, but lost it. It was a classic!

3 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

WOW! Make me one!!! Who needs 'Bucks when you gots some oreo lattes at home!!!!!!!!!!
(Love the mullet by the way)
Sounds like a lovely day you had!

Michele said...

Hey girlie! I didn't know you wrote a book. Check this out - http://www.bookclubgirl.com/book_club_girl/2008/09/hannahs-dream-.html.

Diane said...

Ha! My sister-in-law came across one "I wrote." She said it wasn't very good lol