Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hitting The Wall


Have you ever reached a point in your life where you feel you are doing all the wrong things. Despite my best efforts to be a good mom, good and wife, good employee, actively involved in the kids' activities I feel I am failing at all of them. I have a very high sense of frustration at the moment. The world, or at least my world, seems to be in a state of chaos on a daily basis. There is no regular routine at work. I run all over the region since we have no "working" hospital....only an ED that accepts "basic" level patients. Soccer rules our lives 4 nights a week....and soon to be most weekends as well. I try to keep up with the rat race, but I keep losing.

The pity party is pathetic....I know. But I needed to vent. The end.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I think we all have moments like this! You are not alone....hopefully things will get better shortly!

Diana said...

I was going to say..WELCOME to my world..I feel this way A LOT also so lets get a club going and meet at the Smoothie place for our First meeting;)
Hugs

Julie said...

Hey Diane - I am feeling the same way today!! Do teachers know that assigning THAT much homework really stresses out the whole family - mom included?!?!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Yep. Been there too, honey.

You ARE good. Failing is merely a state of mind. Change it. (I've been reading some buddist shit lately...please pardon me while I give you advice that I don't even take!)

Hey...I'll join your pity party anytime if you'll come to mine too. Hang in there chica. I'm sending love your way. :)