Monday, August 4, 2008

7 Strange Things



Thanks to Kathy over at Life With The Riddles, I have been tagged to share 7 "little known things" about myself. So here it goes. Please don't judge me by my oddities! lol

1. I have always had a secret (or not so secret) lusting after Tom Selleck. Why? He's tall, dark and handsome...has gorgeous eyes...and well, he's just SCHMOKIN' HOT!
2.
My new snack food of choice is melted cheese. Weird? Probably....but mmmmmmm.
3. I can make an iced latte that is as good as - or better - than Starbuck's!
4. I am an incurable bookworm. I really LOVE to own, rather than check-out books from the library. But the library is MUCH cheaper...so most of the time I make due with borrowing-approach.....sometimes.
5. I am the "instant gratification girl!" I want what I want...and I want it now! Watch out Tom! lol
6. Watching my children play, read, sleep,etc. fills me with such emotion that I am sometimes moved to tears. I never knew that one could love so deeply.
7. I truly feel that lattes ought to be a food group....see #3.

OK....not too weird, huh? Some things are just not meant to be shared....too much info is never a good thing! lol

2 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Oh. my. gawd. I freakin' had a dream last night, I swear, that I was with Tom Sellek and was trying, rather cooly, to get a photo of me with him JUST FOR YOU! I swear!!!!!!!!!! How funny, huh?????

Diane said...

Kathy.....you SO lie like a dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao