Friday, August 22, 2008

A New Toy!


I just ordered a new toy..nooooo....not that kind of toy. Get your mind out of the gutter! It's a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. I have been wanting one for AGES! There is an amazing blog I stumbled upon titled, The World According To Eggface. She is a "foodie"and has incredible recipes she created herself that are weight-loss surgery friendly. My favorite recipes are the "bites." They are like mini crust-less quiches. So delicious!!!!! After wandering through her blog I found the ice cream recipes...all high protein, low carb (made with soy milk, protein powder, flavored s.f. syrups and other goodies) and she claims they are delicious. I decided that I will be the judge of that and ordered the ice cream maker. Being the "instant gratification girl" that I am, I want it now! But I will have to wait. Once I start making ice cream, I will let you know the results. I cannot wait!!!!! Ice cream that's good for you....go figure!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I bought one a few months ago and we LOVE it..if I used any of EggFaces recipes yet..NO. Tyler has used the FULL FAT ones.

Diane said...

Diana....we will have to have a taste-testing party with the HEALTHY ice cream.

Diana said...

Damn, You take ALL the fun at of EVERYTHING:)
Hugs